Our Annual Fund provides the support for all projects benefitting the seniors of the D’Youville Life & Wellness Community. Past projects include the construction of the D’Youville Park and the creation of a separate secure space for our Alzheimer’s residents to enjoy the outdoors; the purchase of our 14-passenger bus; creating and expanding the Learning Center; and making important renovations to the Chapel.
Annual Fund Gifts can be made in a variety of ways:
- Outright gifts of cash or check.
- Sponsorship of or participation in special annual events:
- D’Youville Foundation Golf Classic
- Steppin’ Out for Seniors walk-a-thon and carnival
- Lasting Impressions, our annual celebration honoring those who have made a positive impact in our community
- Tribute Gifts: A tribute gift can be made in memory of or in honor of a loved one or marking a significant life event like a birthday, graduation, wedding or anniversary.
- Matching Gifts: Many companies match charitable gifts made by employees, current or retired. Ask your employer for their policy on matching charitable gifts.
To make a gift now, you may do so online at this secure online form.
Do you have more questions, or would you like to have someone contact you with further information? Please call please call Tara Dhar, Director of Philanthropy at 978-569-1000, x2760 or email email@example.com.