We are committed to our employees’ well being. As a part of our commitment, we offer employees who are regularly scheduled to work 22.5 hours or more per week the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Optional life and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care
- Paid time off, including holidays, sick and vacation time
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of employment
We believe that maintaining a healthy work-life balance is crucial to the well-being of our employees and their families. When life issues become overwhelming, our Employee Assistance Program is available for guidance and support.