Visits may now be scheduled with D’Youville residents of D’Youville Senior Care and The Saab Assisted Living Residence.
We are pleased to announce that currently D’Youville Senior Care and The Saab Residence are once again scheduling visits with residents by appointment Monday – Saturday. At D’Youville Senior Care, dates and times are organized by unit to keep exposure to the minimum. Please also note that all visits are contingent on strict accordance with State mandates and guidelines and may change at any time. We will do our best to notify families as quickly as possible if visits are required to be cancelled or re-scheduled.
For more information and to schedule a visit:
D’Youville Senior Care visits may be scheduled by contacting Lisa Sobhian at email@example.com.
Saab Residence visits may be scheduled by contacting Candace Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Visits at D’Youville Senior Care:
Please note that we take infection control very seriously and we must adhere to strict guidelines from the State of Massachusetts. Anyone who does not comply with the most up-to-date guidelines will be asked to leave we will have no choice but to end the visit.
- Please do not visit if you are not feeling well. If you develop any symptoms of illness within 48 hours of your visit, please telephone our infection control department at 978-569-1074.
- Masks must remain on, covering mouth and nose, at all times.
- Physical contact — a quick hug to say hello and goodbye is now permitted. Please note, hands must be sanitized before and after. Please refrain from any other physical contact to keep you and your loved ones as safe as possible.
- When you arrive for your visit, you will be assigned an area for the visit to take place that is clearly marked. Please stay within these marking for the duration of the visit.
- Unfortunately, restrooms are not available for use by visitors.
- Visitors may only use the designated door to the Chapel to enter and exit.
- Each residents is allowed two visitors per visit, aged 10 and over, visits are 45 minutes. We are unable to accommodate switching out visitors during the visit.
What Is Allowed to Bring During my Visit?
- You may bring essential items for your loved one. Please make sure they are labeled with their name and unit. Please give the item to the staff who will make sure your loved one receives items after the visit in their room.
- You may bring fresh baked items or homemade baked goods and single serving foods for your loved one, including non-pre-packaged items, including fresh fruit.
- Single serving of fresh coffee and other drinks is also allowed.
- Nothing may be passed between residents and visitors. Staff are here to assist you to deliver items to your loved one.
- Food and drink cannot be consumed during the visit.
May I Say It with Flowers?
- Florist deliveries are now ok! (This includes non-latex balloons)
Can I Send Meals to my Loved One?
- You may bring food with your for your loved one during the scheduled visit. If you are not having a visit during the week, please reach out to Lisa to make arrangements to drop it off.
- At this time, we are unable to accept food deliveries from restaurants or vendors.
- Please only bring a single serving of fresh food if it needs to be refrigerated. We do not have the space to store large quantities of food in our refrigerators and do not want anything to go to waste.
- Please make sure your loved one’s name and unit is on any above items you bring so out staff can make sure they receive it after the visit.
- Please coordinate with other family members to ensure your loved one is not overwhelmed with too much food at one time, especially due to storage concerns.
- Please note we are unable to accept food deliveries or drop offs for our staff members.
Welcome back to D’Youville!