The D’Youville Foundation
Protecting and Building Our Legacy
The D’Youville Foundation, founded in 2003, has a clear, determined focus – to preserve and evolve the great legacy of compassionate care given to us by the Sisters of Charity of Ottawa. Here are just some examples of how we have invested your support to improve the lives of our residents and short-term care patients and enhanced this legacy:
- Constructed the beautiful D’Youville Park, where residents and their families and friends visit and walk the grounds.
- Enhanced D’Youville’s Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Unit by building a balcony for safe access to fresh air and the outdoors.
- Renovated the D’Youville Chapel, increasing comfort and access for residents and visitors.
- Purchased a 14-seat bus to take residents on community dining and field trips.
- Contributed to the construction of a “Country Kitchen” within D’Youville Senior Care’s Special Care Unit, offering residents an array of dining opportunities.
- Purchased artwork for the common areas of the Saab Residence, D’Youville’s Supportive Housing and Memory Care Assisted Living Residence.
- Purchased an additional 14-seat bus to serve the needs of our growing campus.
Ways You Can Give Today
If you value the innovative and diverse programs and services of the D’Youville Life and Wellness Community, you can show your support in a number of ways:
- Participation in our events: Golf Classic (June 12th at Vesper Country Club); Walk/Fun Run & Carnival (September 10th on D’Youville Grounds); Ladies Golf Classic (September 18th at Vesper Country Club); and our Lasting Impressions Gala Dinner (November 2nd)
- Planned Giving
- Annual Fund
- In-kind Donations
We invite you to review our various gift opportunities and to call Donald Main, Director of Advancement at (978) 569-1055, or email email@example.com with any questions.