Independent Living at Bruyere Gardens
Affordable Independent Housing for Seniors
Apartment Features and Layout
What Do the Apartments Feature?
- Approximately 540 square feet of living space
- Living room/Dining room combination
- One bedroom
- Kitchen with refrigerator, stove, and microwave
- Full bathroom with walk-in shower and grab bars
- Ample closet space
- Emergency call system in bedroom and bathroom
- Secured entrance
- Cable and telephone jack ready
- Heat, hot water, electricity and central air conditioning
How are the Apartments Layed Out? Click here for an expanded, printable view of a typical apartment layout.
The typical apartment is approximately 544 square feet. Bruyere Gardens does not discriminate on the basis of disability status in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally assisted programs and activities.